Monday, May 26, 2008

Not such a good holiday for me

I will be 1 year old this July & mom is very excited. She wanted me to tell all of you that she is still going to post the "best video ever" of me soon. The computer is slow and the video won't post and skips when she views it, so she has to call an IT guy out, the whole computer is acting up she said. This pic she got Friday, just a side shot to show you guys how big I am getting. I have had a bad weekend, Saturday I had two seizures and have had not had any energy or desire to eat or drink since. Mom has made me though and tonight I feel a little better, she also uped my meds. Mom says I may have to go see my awesome neurologist Dr. Ducote later this week if I don't perk up, so I am trying. Happy Memorial Day to all, my dad was in the military. We salute and thanks all that serve.

5 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh baby, at such a very young age, you already have seizures. It's really sad but I know you're a strong bubbly girl! Hopefully those meds & that new Doctor can help to improve it.

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope you feel better soon, Baby Love!
We can't wait to see your video!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mack said...

Oh Baby Love!
I hope you are feeling better and eating better today pretty girl!

So sorry you had a bummer of a weekend.

I am sending Macky healing vibes your way!
Sugars,
Mack

Niamh said...

Take good care of yourself Baby Love. I hope you feel better soon.

Your friend,
Niamh

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Baby Love~ we sorry you didn't have a very good holiday maybe you are way too dehydrated cos of this horrible heat but we agree go see you doc so you feel better faster. We can't wait to see your video and mommy understands cos our computee box does the same thing and we have to refresh and sometimes redo too. BTW you look so beeuutiful in your picture

we gonna say prayers that you get good news from the doc

Love Licks and waggin Tx tails praying fur you!