Saturday, March 1, 2008

I did it now!

Boy, I did it this time! My mom let us out when she got home yesterday and then took a shower. She came out and checked on me and I was fine. Then she went in to pay & write out bills. When she came out about 15 minutes later she couldn't see me, I am camaflauge in the yard sometimes. So mom used her zoom lense to look for me in the distance and this is what she saw.


Thats me stuck under the fence again, this time escaping. She put the camera down and came to my aid. By the time she got there my last little foot had gotton through. She tried to stick her hand & arm through to catch me, but she only managed to get her arm stuck in the fence, silly human. So then she tried to climb the fence, man I wish I could have seen that. Let's just say they don't call it a no climb fence for nothin'. The last resort was to run all the way to the gate at the driveway, then all the way back down the fence line on the other size. She finally got me before the barbwire did. When we got back mom put my harness on me and hooked me up to my tie out.


A little while later I did something that my big sis Daisy told me to do in times like this, something I have never done - even when I was a little baby. I whined! I wish I could say it worked but mom has seen it all. Don't worry though, Dad is going to rig the fence for me this weekend so I can have my freedom back. As for today, I'm napping in the house with mom.

6 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

You are looking so good these days, Baby Love.

Mistress and I are trying to catch up on your blog when we have time. We are just very pleased that you are looking soooo good.

Love Pippa

Southbaygirl said...

Baby Love-I can't believe you can find and slither under a fence like that! WOW! I bet your mom was frantic though! That means she loves you, lots!!! I'm sure you'll get your freedom back soon! But your harness sure does look comfy!!!

Velcro

Molly the Airedale said...

What an escape artist you are, Baby Love! We're sure glad your mom came to your rescue!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

woofies Baby Love..u gots to b careful BL, u gittin outta dat fence mite b dangerous...glad u daddy gonna fix dat fence so u can roam free again...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Baby Love you shouldn't give your Mom a scare like that.. We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

cookie said...

Oh Baby Love,
Trapped, by the tie out, how terrible it must have been for you!
(I thought whining always worked!)
We think it's pretty funny, that you can find the place in such a large yard, to try to escape from!!
You are a very smart girl, but I think you may be giving your mom grey hairs!!!

Cookie and crew