Friday, November 23, 2007

Been a while

It has been a while since my last post, sorry for the delay. Baby Love had a couple of rough days. She had some swelling and then the next week a temperature, diarrhea & was very weak. She is fine now. She is a tough girl. She did something last night I never thought I'd see her do .... chase her tail. She can't see it but she'd wag it and chase it. The surgery has made her much more aware of her surroundings and she walks a whole lot better. She gets very excited when she finds me or anything else she is trying to get to.Her new harness is mesh so it comfortable for her to wear. She can never wear a collar due to the shunt that was put in her body. So her name tag etc will go on her harness. She has her 1 month check up next Wednesday and I am getting her microchipped that day also if the neurologist approves it. I took this video this morning, even with her sweater she was not interested in playing outside this morning. She is getting soo big & gaining weight :). Keep an eye out she starts puppy training soon and I should have some clips of that.

1 comment:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

LOL, she has Louie's mannerism !!! We would love to see a video of her chasing her tail !!!

Gus and Louie